Location: Virtually within the United States
We are looking for someone creative and articulate who can lead our social media campaigns, write blog articles, brainstorm marketing ideas, and guide Sign Language Blitz towards success.
- Manage social media presence and promotions
- Write engaging and relevant blog articles
- Evaluate business, branding, and marketing ideas to drive growth
Required Job Skills
- Advanced ASL
- Current and active knowledge of topics in the Deaf Community
- The ability to speak English is not required
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Video editing
- Rate: $25 per hour
- Hours: 20 hours per week
We are currently offering this as a 20 hours per week position. We are focused on growing our user subscriptions, and when we have the capability, we will offer a full-time position with benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Language Blitz does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally-protected status.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job you are applying to in the subject line. We encourage you to include examples of your communication skills, including any articles you may have written, videos you have edited, or anything else you think is relevant.