Location: Virtually within the United States
We have spent the last few years prototyping a platform for teaching ASL. Now we need your help to use the platform’s creation capability to create a diverse set of content to foster effective learning for our users. We want to expand from the basic twenty lessons currently available during our beta to hundreds of lessons.
- Design lesson plans that build upon each other for beginner and intermediate ASL learners
- Create content for lessons, including text and video content
- Coordinate and lead content development with other instructors
- Evaluate the quality of content and establish standards for quality
Required Job Skills
- Fluent in ASL
- The ability to speak English is not required
- Current and active knowledge of topics in the Deaf Community
- Capability to create high-quality lessons including video recordings using the Sign Language Blitz lesson platform
- Good written communication skills
- High-quality internet connection
- Rate: $30 per hour
- Hours: 20 hours per week
We are currently offering this as a 20 hours per week position. We are focused on growing our user subscriptions, and when we have the capability, we will offer a full-time position with benefits if you are interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Language Blitz does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally-protected status.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the job in the subject line.